Enrolment & Tours
ENROLMENT AT BACCHUS MARSH PRIMARY SCHOOL
findmyschool.vic.gov.au is the single source of truth for school zones. Whilst there is no change to current school zones for the remainder of 2019, all school zones from 2020 can be found on findmyschool.vic.gov.au.
Eligibilty for enrolment:
1. Students for whom the school is the designated neighbourhood school (see findmyschool.vic.gov.au)
2. Students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time.
If you wish to enrol your child at our school please contact our office on 5367 2745 to arrange a tour.
When lodging your enrolment form please ensure you provide a copy of the following documents:
- proof of date of birth of your child (birth certificate, maternal and child health booklet)
- up to date immunisation certificate (available from the immunisation register)
- proof of residence (utilities notice, rental agreement, contract of sale - a driver's licence is not sufficient)